Thursday, July 24, 2014

RETIRED (Mostly)

It's been a LONG, LONG time since Yours Truly has updated our blog. I found myself at near 60 years old wondering how my little curtain-making hobby had turned into a full-fledged, growing business which was ultimately occupying the life that I should have been using to spend valuable time with my family.

So, . . . . I decided to retire. It was a process over a 6-month period which included the very busiest time and heaviest volume of our business.  I am still doing the curtain business part-time, but mostly from a management standpoint. I haven't gotten to the point where I WANT to sew again, so my faithful staff will carry on.

If you were a former customer of Home Sweet Homespuns, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patronage.  You can still find a limited number of our made-to-order styles and fabrics through Pine Cone Gift Shoppe in Uniontown, OH.  www.pineconegiftshoppe.net

No comments: