Monday, November 17, 2008

More info about the Country Sampler Ad


Here ya go! Click the photo above for the direct link to my Virginia House Swag Curtains on www.countrysampler.com. I'm pretty excited and happy how my first product ad in the magazine turned out. Of course you can order directly through www.homesweethomespuns.com too.

Also check out the chenille snowman basket from my good friend Cindy Work of Cindy's Workshop.
Click on the photo above or go to www.picturetrail.com/cindysworkshop for more details. Cindy has several items still on-line. Just plug in Cindy's Workshop in the search box at www.countrysampler.com to see all her items.

This week will prove to be one of the busiest so far before the holidays. Several customers are needing/wanting their orders in time for Thanksgiving, so we'll be sewing, sewing, sewing! Sure wish I had time to make my own living room curtains! I think I'm like the shoemaker's daughter.

No comments: