Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let me brag just a little bit

Just wanted to bring to your attention a new favorite link. It doesn't have anything to do with curtains or sewing, but it does have a lot to do with life and how to improve the one God gave you.
Crossfit Legacy is published by my firstborn son, Brian. Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of him, as I am of all three of my sons.

If you want proof that he knows what he's talking about on his blog, check out these pictures:






















(Above Left) What we call Brian's "FAT PICTURE" -- Just a few short years after being an all-collegiate athlete

(Above Right) Brian, Randa, and the boys pose for a picture at his little brother's wedding last summer. "Ooooh, Doggie, you're lookin' fine!!"

What caused the change? Check out his blog at Crossfit Legacy!

No comments: